Sunday 2 December 2012

Move Update

The "new" temporary shack
Well, the antennas are up in the air, the VHF rig is in the house and I've already ran some radio checks with it......but the furniture doesn't arrive till early tomorrow morning. 

Thanks to Don VE3MNE, Tim VA3TIC and Derek VE3HRW for coming out and getting the antennas up. 

I have my HF rigs stored at Don VE3MNE's QTH in order to protect them from being thrown around by the movers.  They'll be back home with me by tomorrow evening, and I'll be on the air 10 minutes after I arrive get home with them.

It's been an interesting few days living out of a suitcase while waiting for things to come together, but I will be really glad to get back into my own bed and get life back to normal.

I guess over the next few weeks we'll see how the new antennas perform, stay tuned for the reports.

1 comment:

  1. Great to read of all the work you did get done regarding the antenna setup. I am sure you will have your hands full with getting the house all setup before the radio play gets into the picture. But do keep us up to date with reports and pics.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete